Friday 28 August 2020

Offer Letter for a property, First offer, template letter

 



Dear Estate Agent,

 

RE: XX Name of Property with Postcode

 

As discussed earlier with you on the phone, I would like to make an offer of £XXX, XXX in respect of the above property, subject to contract.

As you are aware, property prices have fallen substantially in recent months with the increasing financial uncertainties and as such most lenders are only able to work with a minimum of 25% deposit, making it particularly difficult for first-time buyers with no chains.

I have an agreement in principle in place for this amount and with confirmation that this is acceptable to the vendor, I shall confirm the name and address of my solicitors.

I very much hope that my offer will be accepted and look forward to hearing from you.

 

Yours sincerely​

Buyer




This could be sent as an email which automatically has a date on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment