Monday 23 March 2015

Recommendation Letter for a Resident Doctor/Recommendation for a Clinical Attachment







Dear Mrs Employer,

It is my pleasure to write in support of Dr House for a  clinical attachment in your hospital. As her former chief consultant, I urge you to accept her application.

Dr House is very hardworking and confident, yet humble. She is well-liked by her peers. Her positive nature and attitude give delight to all the people working around her. During her employment with us, she worked collaboratively with her senior residents and fellows and was always cited as an able and obedient colleague by them and was well accepted by the nursing staff.

She shows an excellent fund of knowledge and a willingness to learn while demonstrating a commitment to continuity and professionalism in caring for her patients who usually grew fond of her.
She has worked as a resident at the House hospital,  in an acute internal medicine ward under my supervision from September 2013 to February 2019 after which she had to go for maternity leave and subsequently relocated with her family to the United Kingdom.

Dr House was very dedicated and was never absent during her employment which makes me think that she has a solid work ethic and is indeed very committed and enthusiastic about her role in the hospital. 

She was not subject to any disciplinary investigation or any pending disciplinary action at the time she left the hospital and we would be glad to reemploy her.

In summary, I would strongly recommend her for the post in your hospital. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further insights into Dr. house's experience and character on my email address. My best wishes are always with her.


Kind regards,



Dr Ex Employer

2 comments:

  1. I was seeking something for recommendation letter for residency, found your post quite interesting to read. While I started i couldn't stop myself to read your full post. Well done.

    ReplyDelete